Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hi-fi's Future, and How We Need to Shape it, Not Merely Accept It


My recent Sonic Satori article for Positive Feedback has been getting an amazing response! I'm pumped, because I poured my freakin' heart into that piece. I'm fighting for the industry that gave me my first real job. By real job, I mean a sense of where I belonged, where the focus was something that ALWAYS spoke to me; Music!

Getting to work for The Absolute Sound and Harry Pearson, learn from that man, and later become friends - only to be blessed and move on to working for the great Arif Mardin at Atlantic Records!!!! I worked my ass off, and we also became good friends. What a life, followed by blunders that have practically killed me. -

and here I'm finally getting a real chance to take all those blessed times and experiences, and put them into the only thing I'm actually good at; writing. I'm
not saying that as some idiot/conceded fool.

I believe I can do great things when I get aligned with the right team again. A team willing to take a chance on me, and thats not a long shot considering my experience. Man I gotta fuckin go for it, when you got nothing left to lose, and you're finally up for fighting the good fight - you gotta keep drivin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment