Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Reference 3A Dulcet Speakers Rock!!!


My review of the Dulcet speakers from Reference 3A has been published in this months issue of Positive Feedback Online:
Remaining objective is the ultimate goal for any journalist striving for excellence. We are however, human beings and so we naturally develop certain biases over time. Those biases come to color and shape our outlook, especially when we're talking about something that holds our passion. I would never attempt to claim complete objectivity when it comes to Hi-fi gear, especially loudspeakers. I also found, while working in Hi-fi retail for Soundscape up in Santa Rosa, that speakers are very much a personal preference type of product. There were speakers in the store that I loved, and would always try, at the very least, to share my feelings about them with customers. Many of them however, came in with their own idea of what "good" sound was, and ultimately it was about making them happy. I would occasionally end up in a listening session with a speaker that I felt did not adequately produce a musical experience, while the person spending the money was satisfied, and that was my job.
READ MORE HERE AT POSITIVE FEEDBACK ONLINE


No comments:

Post a Comment